Posted on


A customer came to us after having a poison ivy rash for over 30 days. She had even received a steroid shot from her doctor that was unsuccessful. After only using our light for 4 minutes a day her rash cleared up and disappeared within 6 days.

Through the power of the sun, red light therapy is a safe and non-pharmaceutical treatment for many skin inflammations and irritations that can be performed in the privacy of your own home or on the road as you travel.

Leaves of three, no worries…